Perseverance. Respect. Integrity. Dedication. Enthusiasm.
Corridor Courts Mission
The Corridor Courts cultivates enthusiasm for the game of volleyball by providing boys and girls the opportunity to develop solid fundamental volleyball skills, understand the dynamics of the game, work cooperatively with teammates, enjoy healthy competition, and build confidence.
- Courts will have a limited number of athletes to maintain as much social distancing as possible.
- The facility has also taken extra precautions for cleaning and sanitizing during this pandemic.
Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:30 am – 10:30 am at Corridor Courts | 750 44th St.
- June 23th & 25th / 30th & July 2nd / July 7th & 9th
- July 14th & 16th / 21st & 23rd / 28th & 30th
12 sessions over 6 weeks.
- Each session will have a half an hour of agility training.
- The remainder of the session will work on a particular skillset such as setting, passing, hitting, etc.
Our clinics will feature coaches from our High School and Club staff with several years of experience and the athletes will be split up by age and/or skill level.
The cost is $240 for all 12 days (average of $20/day) paid online through the website or on the first clinic day by check made payable to “Corridor Courts”
We also offer training for individuals or small groups up to 4 athletes at a time. These can be scheduled and arranged by contacting us directly at [email protected] The cost is $35/HR per person.
Register for 2020 Clinics
Sorry, our clinics are full for 2020
If you'd like to be added to the waiting list email: [email protected]
Thank you for your support!
850 44th St
Marion, IA 52302
PO Box 1033
Marion, IA 52302